lunes, enero 30, 2006

Φιλοσοφία

Y se hizo la luz

Sgt. Pinback: All right, bomb. Prepare to receive new orders.
Bomb#20: You are false data.
Sgt. Pinback:Hmmm?
Bomb #20: Therefore I shall ignore you.
Sgt. Pinback: Hello...bomb?
Bomb #20: False data can act only as a distraction. Therefore, I shall refuse to perceive.
Sgt. Pinback: Hey, bomb?!
Bomb #20: The only thing that exists is myself.
Sgt. Pinback: Snap out of it, bomb.
Bomb #20: In the beginning there was darkness. And the darkness was without form and void.
Sgt. Pinback: Umm. What the hell is he talking about? Bomb?
Bomb #20: And in addition to the darkness there was also me. And I moved upon the face of the darkness and I saw that I was alone.
Sgt. Pinback: Hey.....bomb?
Bomb #20: Let There Be Light. [Detonates]

Dark Star (1974), John Carpenter

Etiquetas: